Monday, April 28, 2008

You will never know.

Sometimes, you wouldn't know that what you write or what you've written publicly (take blogs for instance) can hurt other people's feelings.

I mean, how the hell are you suppose to know, right? You are just expressing yourselves. But you know, just saying, that some one might have gotten their feelings hurt by reading your blog or by reading something you have to say. Someone might have gotten his heart broken knowing that the guy/girl he/she likes so much is in love with some one else.
These are the minor details that we always overlook when writing something. But you are just expressing yourselves. There's no harm in that.

I feel for you (one friend of mine), for I felt it for 77 days until I decided that this is going to be the end of it. No more sadness, no more giving a damn what you think of me, no more pressure, no more disturbing thoughts.

I thought it'd be seriously hard. But oh what the hell, why wait. Seriously Sakina, why wait. My friends have been a great help.

Thank you so much.

♥ S

No comments: