It's nice, knowing that no matter what happens, you can always rely on your friends to support you.
If you're happy, they'll feel happy for you.
If you're sad, they'll feel sad for you.
God bless me with beautiful, charming, nice friends that I can always count on and I want to thank everyone who has always been there for me, during my ups, or my downs.
I'm getting emotional, aint I? Nah, I just realized that I have great friends. I mean, yes, I realized that a long time ago, but only today I feel appreciative on that certain matter.
Sakina says thank you to all.
My blogging days are back. Or, at least I think so. I'm not sure if I wrote anything yesterday, but I think I did.
There's nothing to write about basically, except for what happened in school.
Remol's youtube videos on CC getting bullied was discovered by Mr. Ramli. He came to our class personally and called Remol down.
Remol came back during agama class and caused a fuss. He looked worried and scared. Aww, so cute. (:
Yeah, that was the only major thing that happened today. Other than that, it is a rather normal school day.
And now I'm hungry.
Currently playing on iPod: Right Where You Want Me by Jesse McCartney.
^ I have no idea why that song is playing on my iPod :/
(:
♥ S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment