Thursday, April 24, 2008

MacBook Air.

Yes. Be jealous! I am currently typing from MacBook air. (:
I told you I have a very big affection for Apple. (: This is my dad's. He is somehow jealous that me and my sister have our MacBooks and we're hooked on them and the rest of the family has the iMac so he decided to get himself a MacBook air. :)

Yes, I know, this is my second post today. I cancelled my guitar class. I'm too lazy to do anything right now. And I am also not in the mood for anything right now.

School didn't end up as I wanted it to be. I was quite tired and Dan Hooli was disturbed. :/

School today: Drama.
-Phone/iPod/camera thieve.
-My drama. (nothing much)
-Dan's problem
-Girl crying in the toilet
-Tasnim crying and shouting in the car on the way home.


Yes. Too much in one day.
I was not in a good mood when I came back and then my mom was being ridiculous and started talking about funny stuff and I cracked up laughing.
She's in a hyper mood, I guess. Or she's just bored of doing that house model.

Add math was hilarious!
Ms. Sugada: Kubay, are you okay?
Sakina: He's disturbed Ms. Sugada!
Ms. Sugada; Yeah. Why ah?
Sakina: Because he's looking at too much numbers.
Kubay: Siot doh Sqeen.
Sakina: He's having a hard time looking at numbers and suddenly you add in that log. So now, there's too much letters and numbers.... *laughed and cracked up laughing*

I was laughing like hell! I was the only one laughing. Only I understand the joke.
Danial then was asking me "Asal sqeen? Asal?" Then I explained to him but before I finished my story, I started laughing again and my friends were all like "Ya Allah Sqeen!"

And after that, I kept making fun of Kubay and crack up laughing by myself. Danial would just look at me with his :?

While I'm writing this, my mom is talking to me about life after marriage. And also she's asking me about my love life. Oh god..
I think I have to go.

♥ S

No comments: