There is seriously nothing to blog about.
Everyday is the same. Same old, same old.
Starts of the same, ends the same. And in between, although it may differ, but it's as the same as how I predicted it.
I'm too lazy to update about the trip.
It is generally, okaylah. The thing that I enjoy is, is the fact that my friends were there and the absence of stupid.
For pictures, visit my myspace.
Dauz is suppose to gimme the pictures! There was like 2 cute pictures of me and Kubay!! :D
I feel so separated from my usual gang. Not gang lah. I don't have one. I don't like to discriminate and by using the word gang, that is exactly how the situation is. Ok, fine.
I feel so separated from my usual group. I mentioned my feelings to them already. And they all said maybe it's because I sit in front and they are all at the back.
But, we're all good!
I have no idea what to talk about.
Oh yes! I just 'recorded' my half-done new song, "One Happy Ending". I uploaded in on youtube. I'm not going to share the link here but it is on my MySpace.
And so, that's it I guess, for today. Just an usual update. Nothing extra ordinary.
Just to make sure that you guys read something from me after a few days of not updating.
♥ S
Sakina: No one comes online now!
Zhn: I'm internet-less
Andrea: I'm computer-less
Laleetha: I come online!
Sakina: But you don't have MSN.
Henna: You have MSN?! (talking to Sakina)
Sakina: Damn right I do! That's like the first step to social life (winks)
Henna: Add me!
Sakina: Dude! You add me!!
Yeah, the convo will never end because we will still be talking till tomorrow if we have to. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment