Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The first time

It was the first time, after PMR, that I actually felt tensed and stressed about something to do with my studies. 
It was during Physics tuition. I was studying Forces in Equilibrium and I seriously was scared shit of it. 
I might have break down in front of my Physics tuition teacher if she hadn't change the topic to " Conservation of Energy" (which is a much more helpful and more understanding topic, by the way). So, thanks Mrs. Suma!

Enough with the physics, before I get tensed up again. :D

So, tomorrow's our school trip to Bagan Lalang and other places. Somehow, we're going to a lot of places that is involved with food. We're going to this Longan, kerepek, coffee place. And then we're going to fly kites at the Bagan Lalang beach. I'm not sure how awesome it's going to be, but it's going to be awesome!! :D
Reminder to self: Bring camera, video cam, shades etc.

Oh yes, during tuition, Kubay called. 
Sakina: Hello
Kubay: Saya telefon dari Balai Polis Damansara Utama. Boleh saya bercakap dengan *line cuts*

It was so dammit funny! Not the fact that he tried to prank call me. The fact that he actually prank called me when I have his number stored in my contact. 
It was quite convincing though. If I hadn't stored his number, I would believe that the Police actually called me.

Nice try Kubay! But next time, try harder. And use your brain. This is not Add Math. So, no f(x) that you hate is involved. ;)
I just love Kubay. 
KUBAY! ALL SMILES ARH!!

Dauz found this poem that I can SO relate too! And it made me almost cried. I mean, tears in my eyes, but I was trying to hold back. 
Here it is: 
"The first time I saw you,
I knew you were the one.
There was no question in my mind,
After having that much fun.

There's just something about you,
That I've never found before.
And now that we're good friends,
I find myself wanting more.

I never thought it was possible,
To care for one so much.
But everyday that passes,
I long to feel your touch.

To look into your eyes,
Would make my day complete,
Cause every time you look at me, 
My heart just skips a beat.

Everything I'd wished for,
Every dream I'd hope come true,
I never thought would happen,
Until the day that I met you.

I know that you're not ready,
For the commitment that I am,
But for you I'd wait forever
There's nothing I can't stand.

Although it hurts to know,
That you don't feel the same as me,
Hopefully one day you'll realize,
One day you'll wake up and see "

Ahh, pictures and report tomorrow. :D

♥ S


No comments: