You should feel so lucky! Name me any single human being that have written for you a song. Make that two songs!
The first song that I wrote about you, was a sad one and you, Stupid, was mainly being the subject of it.
But guess what 'Stupid', my second song that I wrote about you was a happy, upbeat, sarcastic one written for and about you!
Oh yes! And need I mention that the song is called 'Stupid'.
God, you're so lucky that you have someone who can write songs that has a crush on you. Now you basically have 2 songs written about you.
Feel lucky now or die!
Love,
The girl who wrote you songs and will still keep writing you some more.
Sakina
Lyrics excerpt from my song, "Stupid". The first human being to hear this song is Aishah. She is always the first human being to hear my songs.
[chorus]
But oh wait, oh wait! You are!
I said oh wait, oh wait! You are!
Stupid to not take my heart,
And save it to yourself.
But oh no, you just had to,
Break it, and left it to,
A million pieces, I knew,
You had always been stupid,
Coz that's what you do
The lyrics are not the main thing I focused on when writing this song. It's the fun, upbeat and catchy melody that I like about.
The chords progression and the melody came first. Then I wrote the lyrics so that it can fit into my beat and melody that I just hummed from the chords progression.
Oh yes, and this time, this song is full! Not like "One Happy Ending", it is still incomplete. :D
See, it's not THAT hard.
God Sakina. I used to remember, when I was 2 years younger, I was dreaming to have my own song.
And guess what.. Now I have 7 of it!
Not to brag, no. But just informing, what an achievement I've achieved.
This is like one of my biggest dream. And now, I am actually doing it.
It might not be good to some ears, but at least I'm satisfied with myself.
Stupid, thank me now and make me your god!
Oh wait! Murtad! :D
Lemme try that again.
Stupid, thank me now, and make me your love.
Yes, that sounds better.
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment