Thursday, April 24, 2008

ICT lab

I'm in the ICT lab now. For enligsh period.
We're suppose to do our oral article but miine was history as last Tuesday. I've printed and presented mine. And I though it was quite okay.

It didn't go as how I planned it to be. I planned to just read and present the damn thing about song writing but Gerald had to go and get the guitar from Emir and asked me to play my songs.
This dude, the genius contributed to some of my popularity. (:

And now, I'm sitting in the ICT lab, not knowing what to do. Everyone else is doing theirs, or wandering on the web, youtubing, myspacing or whatever.
The funny thing is, how addicted I am to the net at home, but right now I just feel like going back to class.

One of my greatest temptation right now: Play the guitar.
Somehow, I feel like singing.
And I want to write a new song. But I don't know what to write about. I don't want to be writing about the same damn thing for the rest of my life.
I can't be writing about unrequited love or anything.
I'll probably write a song about a computer or the internet after this. You know, make life unexpected and different.

It has been a long time since I updated my blog. It's either I'm too lazy, or I just have nothing to tell.
I am currently watching my friends feeling disgusted over something thatI can't see.
And I'm listening to my iPod.
I'm addicted to it.

My prediction: today, will be a fun day.

As of now, I'm quite bored to the max.

♥ S

Currently playing on iPod: It's Far Better To Learn by Saosin

No comments: