Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I just read Zehan's blog. And I felt lik crying. Her recent post was so sincere and I can relate to it. I partially understand how she feels.

Well, luckily for me though, I've let go. Though I agree with Zehan, he was never mine to let go off in the first place. But what the heck, that's not the point now is it.

Ahh! My social life: doing REALLY well. My studies: Okay only. My love life: ZERO, I couldn't care less.
So, dare I say, I'm living the perfect life for now. Nothing more that I could wish.

I'm bored.
Tomorrow's holiday.
My brother literally forced me to go to his BFC tournament. God, another proud moment of his for us to share with him. I'm dragging Aishah and Andrea with me.

I'm watching this video Danial sent me. It is hilarious! He was doing his own interpretation of that song and he was teasing the names in the obituary section in the newspaper.

(:

♥ S
Goodnight world.

No comments: