Monday, April 21, 2008

Conspiracy.

I have no idea why are you so unsatisfied with me. 
Either that, or there's a conspiracy against me. 
It's like suddenly, the whole world is against me. 

You have problems with me, say it to me, don't go and be a coward and say it to my friends or family. They can't solve the problem for you, only I can. 

A lot of people has been talking and making comments about me behind my back. Why does it matter how I behave anyway, it doesn't effect you. Your role is so little in my life that I couldn't even give a damn if you exist or not. 

What I really can't stand is, you're looking for my fault, and go and make your own precious comments and shove it in my mom's face. What are you trying to prove here? If you're pissed at me, shove it in my face. You don't have shove it into hers. If it's my problem, tell me. If it's hers, tell her. It's not making it better by telling her is it. 
I'm old enough to be handling my own problems. 

I'm seriously saying. I here another complain coming from her about the same thing, the next time I see you, I'll sound you. 

This is childish and immature. God, even me, the 'wild', heartless girl can at least 'try' to act more mature. 

I'm relinking this blog. 
You have a problem with me, you tell it to my face. 

It has been a long time since I last used a swear word on this blog and god knows, it's hard for me to redeem myself from doing so. But you better shut up, before I start to use them again. 

God dammit I'm not in a good mood. 
School was perfect! It couldn't get any better. 
When I came home, suddenly it's upside down. 

Choral speaking, friends, guitar, songs, iPod. Those are the only things that I can smile about right now. 


not so much ♥ S
You'll be hearing from my pessimist side of view for a while, so bare with me. 
I am seriously truly sorry, but I feel like there is something to be told. 

No comments: