Because yesterday felt like a Sunday. Because it was a holiday. Because we had sports day on Saturday.
See, this is what I call 'one thing leads to another'.
I'm losing patient with my BM teacher. Although it is suppose to be the other way around. My BM teacher is suppose to be losing patient with me. Hmm.
I honestly think going to school nowadays is practically pointless. You don't really study much. If so, the class will be noisy. I can't wait for Chemistry, Biology and Add Math. Those are the only subjects that we actually bother to study and that I actually feel that I am in school.
I miss preparation for Sports Day. It has always been so dragging. But I enjoyed it, for these past 2 weeks. I'll miss hanging out with the 'Blue' people. I'll miss going to the field every morning. I'll miss skipping class for meetings and decorations preparation. I'll miss wearing my 'oh-so-comfortable' PE clothes.
AHH! Sports day! Come back!
Today was boring. You just practically go to school, expecting nothing, 'time in' at the prefects' room, go into class, do what I do best (which is making noise, by the way), wait until the teacher comes in, open my book or whatever the teacher asked meto do, write, learn, talk, learn, more talking, walk, breathe, go to breakfast, study, go to lunch, study and go back home.
BM was our first period. The teacher wasn't in a good mood. I had a lot of work to catch up with for BM and I wasn't planning on doing any.
This was what I wrote during BM. I wrote it on a Post-it, by the way. It has been a mystery how I can write that long in a single, typical, square post it.
Move On
-He never touched me the way the other one did.
-He didn't make me feel appreciated like the other one did.
-He never hugged me the way the other one did.
-He never made me feel special the way the other one did.
-He never made me laugh the way the other one did.
-I've never had fun with him like how I had with the other one.
-I've never noticed how time passes by so quickly every time I'm with the other one. Unlike him, I feel time creeping very slow.
-He never made me feel ME when I'm around him like the other one did.
-I am never myself when I'm around him unlike how I am around the other one.
-But there is something that I just don't get.
-Why?
-Why stupid heart, why?
-Why do you have to be so bias?
♥ S
Haha. Yes, as you can see, I was feeling very bored. Jia Jia and I was chit chatting away about some random stuff. She was talking about Subang Parade and Sunway Pyramid while I wrote this.
The rest of the day, I sat with Andrea. I talked a lot with Anysa ;D today.
My life is pretty pathetic now. School is boring. Nothing to look forward to now as my mind has made it's contemplative decision. WHICH, I'm not really sure about it by the way.
But people thought that that confession on my post-it was sweet and cute. And so do I. I thought that it was very sincere of me.
So please, pay some respect. It's not easy to write that out. As far as I know, nothing on your part, at least.
Right, so until my next dragging, INTERESTING post, I'll see you later then.
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment