Monday, March 31, 2008

Jogging

Yes. You read that right. I'm trying to jog everyday now. No, you don't have sight problems. I repeat, I'm trying to jog consistently everyday now. 

How was I inspired you ask me?
We were having Japanese buffet for dinner on Saturday night and Aishah was hesitating to eat. I insisted her on eating and that we'd go jogging the next day. Which we didn't, by the way. We only started today. Aishah then agreed. 
She was then asking me if we could be like Razim. He showed us a picture of the younger him and he was so chubby! And according to Aishah, that was before football. He lost a lot of weight after joining football. 

Aishah was wondering, if we jog everyday, we can loose some weight. 
Of course we can, if we do it consistently, right Aishah?! 

So right now, we need determination. I'm not sure how determined Aishah is. 


Anyway, there you go, my blog topic for today. 

My school today is hosting some choral speaking competition. Some of our students are performing. I'm suppose to, but I quit due to Blue House commitment. 
It started at 8 am and I was sleeping then. I really wanted to go and watch, but I couldn't wake up and I had to go jogging with Aishah. 

Oh my god, I feel bad right now, for not going to school, for not watching the choral speaking competition. 

I'm currently waiting for my dad to go to work so that my mom and I could go to  1 Utama for groceries and lunch. 


I guess I'll go now. I'm in the AV room right now and currently playing on TV is Pokemon. :)

Till later then,
♥ S

No comments: