leave me waiting and left to wonder.
I need you. I miss you.
Cuz I can't fake and I can't hate.
But it's my heart that is about to break.
You're all I need.
I'm on my knees.
Watch me bleed.
Won't you listen please.
Boring posts are attacking you again.
Another yet boring day.
Class is getting VERY noisy that I feel like quitting school and take home schooling instead.
It's now about 5.30 pm. I came home around 4.30 and I finished eating and bathing. Now, I'm ready to go offline and concentrate on my work. I have no idea why today I'm so disciplined and determined. I'm so not like this.
I still have my BM lisan. Let me hear all of you say SHIT!
I can't hear you!
*say shit*
Now, that's better.
See, I'm talking crap now. Today was so boring that I don't even know what to write.
Jon better bring his costume tomorrow! That guy from the costume shop left me a voicemail saying that another customer had already booked that baju. I am so dead. Or rather, Jon is.
OOHH!
Upcoming school events:
-Educational Visit. I'm not so sure when, but it should be within next week or the week after.
-Prefects Camp. Yay! Or not yay! I'm not sure whether it is something to look forward too. But for right now, it is something to look forward too.
-Charity Bazaar. In APIIT's calender, it said it was supposedly to be held this month, but till further notice, let's just pretend that we don't even have Charity Bazaar.
Yup. That's about it.
Weekend plans
-Dauz's lunch at TGI Fridays on Friday at the Curve.
-Jamming, Saturday, usual place and time. :D
-Blue house outing (might be postponed to next Saturday)
Yes, so that's it. As I was about to go offline, my little sweet Hans, came online and now I have to talk to her.
I need to do my homework. And I have Physics tuition at 8. I'm going to catch a nap. I'm so sleepy!
♥ S
Another boring day, another boring post.
No comments:
Post a Comment