Wednesday, April 9, 2008

:O

Well, yes, my hyper days are kinda back. But it took a break on Tuesday. 
Or, at least I've been showing my hyperness, but inside, I might be feeling something else. :O And so, that will be a mystery for you all to figure out. :D

Yesterday, I actually 'showed' my emotions. I wasn't really unhappy. Sometimes I was okay, sometimes my friends would ask me 'are you okay?'. So, I guess I didn't look okay. 
Honestly, I felt fine. Well, I thought that I felt fine.

So today, I sang to my friends. I sang and played guitar/piano for my 'sad song' that I've written until pre-chorus. 
Well, I'll ask them for comments later. But generally, they thought it was nice. 
And Yana has been 'tabikking' me ever since. :D

I really want to finish writing this song, so that I could record it, or at least perform it. I thought this song is full with emotions and I don't know, especially now in my situation, I would just like to know, there is a PRODUCT, out of all this.

I would like to thank "stupid" for being the topic for this song.

"Even though I heard your voice,
Too many times saying goodbye,
I can never remember,
How sweet and caring you sound like

Maybe because every time,
You decide to speak to me,
There is some part of you,
That is not here with me.

I want those awkward stares,
And those silent glances,
To mean... Something."

Structure of song so far: Verse, verse, pre chorus, chorus. 
I wrote the lyrics for the chorus but no melody yet. Those that I've shown is only until the end of the pre chorus. 

Thank you, and I love you. 

As always, 
♥ S


No comments: