Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What if

Qistina: Talking generally lah kan, you know, when normally, a boy-girl crush/relatiohsip. Let's just say you and whoever your crush is, punya situation. You know your feelings towards him are fading kan Sqeen, WHAT IF, his feelings towards you are, well, increasing?

What is this about again?! Oh yes. The book shop thing. 
Oh well, Qis. I LOVE YOU! Hahaha!

It always starts out like this. Not knowing what to write about, but in the end, it's a long blog.
AWKWARD! No, no it's not awkward. Just some incident went through my mind and I just felt like typing that word out.

Today was Standard Sports Day. From 8 am to 10 am.
I actually ran 100 ms today! I was like woah! And I got second last! I was so proud of myself! 
And I tried the long jump. Which, I will never do in a million years. But dude, it's your participation that matters. And I felt good, even though my long jump sucked. But like I said, it's participation that matters. 
And I tried shot put, obviously. :D

Wow. I'm so tired. I think I'm in no mood for blogging now lah.

So, till tomorrow. 

♥ S

No comments: