Monday, March 17, 2008

Oxygen

You are the air that I breathe, the reason why I'm still standing. Imagine one second without thinking about you. Will I collapse and fall? Will I die? 
This may sound cliche, but it's exactly how I feel. 
You're my oxygen. And I'm glad that you are. Even though you're not everyone's oxygen, you are definitely mine. 

Okay, I give up! WHAT THE CRAP AM I TALKING ABOUT?! 
Anyone has any idea? 
No? Yeah, I figured. I have no idea too. I think I'm a bit to 'addicted' to chemistry (because of oxygen, get it?). 

Ahh, back to school. Honestly, I was quite reluctant to wake up. Thinking about the unfinished homework load on my shoulders, I only felt like sleeping in. But thinking off my friends, some of those I haven't seen in 9 days, I still made my way to the shower. It was a very sleepy and slow morning. 

Of course, my every 'morning school scene' involves the prefects' room and Gerald around. Gerald is practically my personal greeter every morning when I come to school. :) And the prefects' room is just, well, another hang out place other than the class and the corridors. They can get a bit boring and the last resort would have to be the prefects' room.

They changed the tables and now, the class looks spacious but it doesn't really satisfy my full conditions of 'using a table'. Haha.
PRO: they have that 'under-desk' thing, so you can put your books under there. 
CONTS: It's small. It's metal (I don't know, I prefer wood somehow, like the old table). The chair that came with it wasn't that comfortable as the old chair.
:D

As dull as school could get, it was generally an interesting day. 
That's the thing about being in High School. Or school, in general. You can expect something different everyday. Something new to 'learn' and talk about. Hence, school is never boring, is it. 
If given the correct friends, environment and social status? Hmm, tempting. 

YOU seem to be contributing to most of my day dreaming and thoughts. Haha. 
Not a sign, though. Never a sign. Nothing to be worried about. 
No, it's not another crush or talking about anything to do with a crush in particular.

Speech and drama was very interesting. Unique, compared to the other lessons I've had which is normally filled with games and exercise. We did some breathing exercises, which I found intimidating but interesting at the same time. Then, this came the interesting part. Ms. Nala compiled the assignments that we are suppose to do and she had students reading the pieces. There were particularly a few that was really touching. It played with our emotions and I find it calming and soothing. (:

Blue House Meeting. One word to it, HAHA! 
Lang was pissed even before the meeting started. Andrea was intimidated. I was paranoid (yet again, when am I not?). What more can you get.
Andrea and me felt VERY disgusted, for 'some reason' (winks). ;) 

Oh yes, I messed up assembly! Cool! I forgot the pledge. Haha. Once in a while is no trouble. :D

I think today's blog is until here. 
I've overused smilies. Never mind. It's not like it's over rated, is it.


♥ S

The urge to see your smile,
The need to hear your voice,
The temptation to touch your skin,
Makes me feel like love is a sin

When you say my name,
It sounds ordinary and plain,
But to here it coming,
Kills the anxiety and pain.
from 'Love Is A Sin' by Sakina

No comments: