And that is so true. Imagine yourself just playing on the safe side everyday. No challenge, no drama.
That's how I think my life should be. It should feel like to walk on glass sometimes. Playing risky is healthy sometimes. Makes you feel alive and in danger.
Oh well, it's not like I do this always anyway. Crossing the line, I mean. At times, you can't expect you to follow everyone's way. You should be able to go your own way too.
And so, that's what I'm hoping. For SOMEONE to follow my way. Whatever he or she might say, it doesn't matter. I just like to know that I, myself feel satisfied. Nothing that you care or think matters anymore.
It's funny. How my close friends keep anticipating tomorrow. Well, I'm anticipating tomorrow, but I have a better reason than them. Oh well, who can blame them. They keep reminding me of tomorrow as if there wont be another tomorrow. It seems so fast. It is as if, I set the date yesterday. Like I said, it's too late to turn back now. Especially now. Don't even think of turning back.
Sometimes, inspiration just takes me. Like there was once in class. Inspiration just came like that. I had no paper and pen to write. No wait, of course I had paper and pen to write, it's a class for heaven's sake. But I didn't have the time and opportunity.
Got to go for tennis.
Blogging later.
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment