Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I got over you

"It must be a miracle, 
Because I thought it was impossible,
When I was, when I was in love with you,
How did I get over you,
Because I knew it was impossible, 
When I was, when I was in love with you..
In love with you."
- Wide Smile by Sakina

Yes, and that's the situation now. 
I thought it was impossible but then, he really 'got' me then. 
And now, it seems stupid. 

"I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you."
- Over You by Daughtry

but...

"I can't stop the rain from falling...
I can't stop my heart from calling you,
It's calling you..."
- Please Be Mine by the Jonas Brothers. 

So you see, there you go. Story of my life right! I thought that I got over him, but it IS impossible. Whatever people may say, whatever I might see, it seems a bit too late to change my mind now. 
I have nothing to add.
Like I said before... Nothing can change my mind now. 
I've gone to far, and I'm not planning on coming back. Until further notice. 

♥ S

I will probably write another blog tonight. Maybe.

No comments: