Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jealousy? Yes. Heartbroken? no.

Yeah. That's what I've been feeling lately. So far, no heartbreaking moments even though 'things' happens. If you ask me.. are you jealous (given this or that situation that is related to those things that would make me jealous), I'd say yes. If you ask me, am I heartbroken (again, given the same situation), I would say no. I have no idea why. I don't get heartbroken easily lately. Lately meaning this past week, which was since my last emo post. :D

No more heartbreaking moments eh?! I am so proud of myself. I remember how I use to scold myself for letting me get hurt so bad. But now, I guess, it's either I got the drift or my heart is seriously numb now. Which ever one, I suppose it's better this way. 

Wow. Tomorrow! I know I've mentioned this a million times, but there's no way I'm backing out now. I promised myself that whatever happens, I'm not backing out now. Especially now. And I'm not going to procrastinate either. It'll lead to the worse anyway. 
Procrastinate! NO! NO!

Okay, I think I'm getting slightly paranoid about this topic. 
Now, let's change. 

Oh yeah, let me continue from my previous post. I had to go because of tennis (I will also explain that later on).
And so, I was talking about how random my inspiration is. Yes. Like just now I had one during tennis. But of course, I was playing tennis, how the hell was I suppose to write it down?! 
I'm going to stop scolding myself.

Tennis was a bore. It was a weird thing, why I was looking forward to it, in the first place. We went there and stroked a little. But I seriously think it's a bad luck night. It's either that, or the the new tennis balls. I would prefer to blame the new tennis balls.

My stomach is grumbling right now. I have to stay back in school until 4 something tomorrow. Oh god....

Till tomorrow. I'm gonna go and find something to eat.

♥ S

No comments: