Better find it dude! My friends are already asking for the photos.
So, let's see. Today was interesting. Oh well, I mean it's better than staying at home and go online and not have a life.
I mentioned that I will be walking to Akarkarya 'ALONE' right? Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true. The guard that was paid to guard my house was ordered to follow me to Akarkarya. Well, that's a progress, at least, I can 'walk' to the jamming studio now.
Until the end of the junction; Hafiz, Aiman and James were waving at me and I approached them. I said bye to my guard and followed them to Akarkarya. They said they were lost. They didn't know how to get to Akarkarya from McD. Haha.
So, after jamming, they all decided to go to 1 Utama. Yusof wanted to take the taxi so we stood at the divider waiting for taxi to come until I saw 'RAPID KL' and shouted "There! No need taxi lah! Got bus what!". Desmond thought that it was a good idea and he waited for the bus but the bus just went straight past him. So we decided to walk to 1u.
Until... I saw another bus and Desmond was determined to stop that bus. Desmond asked about whether the bus is stopping at 1u because it says on top of the bus "To: KL Sentral". The bus driver said it was possible and we all had to pay RM 2 for the bus ticket. Way cheaper then taxi and way less tiring then walking.
I am so busy now and I'm hungry. I have to stop here. I'll continue later
and my 'english mood' today is not so good. So, I am not inspired to write anything now. Will write later about the same thing.
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment