Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Freedom? Trust?

Hey, so I am back in Malaysia! Yay right! Yeah. It was getting boring anyway in Jakarta and I couldn't wait to go home. 
Nothing much happened since my last post. We went to a few markets bought some 'kain' and clothes but otherwise, we didn't buy anything. I didn't even have time to buy any souvenirs.

Let's see. What do I have today. Jamming and Kumon. I'm going to pretend that I forgot about the Kumon part until it's actually Kumon time. And I'm trying to keep myself occupied today until the night so I don't have to go Kumon. 

So, James woke me up by calling me. Thanks, by the way. So, I went out of the room and screamed "Mom! I have jamming at 11.30!". My mom didn't respond, so I shouted again, the same thing. And all she said was "I'm going to buy groceries. You can go on your own. It's at Akarkarya right?". 
It wasn't a question, the 'you can go on your own' thing. It was more like a statement. I mean, this is so cool! I can go wherever I want on my own! Normally my mom will ensure that I'll have another someone to accompany me to anywhere I go. So, I'm going to walk to the jamming studio (which is a few minutes away from my house. It is a waking distance) today! Yes! After that, I'm following the boys to 1 Utama and I'll hangout until evening or something so that I can miss Kumon. 
I'm pretty sure my mom will be pretty flexible with the 1 Utama thing. I'll just get a taxi back. She doesn't have to pick me up if she doesn't want to. 

Ughh, I'm killing boredom here. Jamming starts at 11.30 and currently now is 10.48. I'm trying to install this photoshop and after that I'm going to change and go to the Akarkarya. 

I have to close this safari window. Because the set up says so.

I'll update later, probably tonight. With pictures, I hope.

♥ S

No comments: