Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Continuation.

Yes, a continuation from yesterday. No wait, continuation from Tuesday.
Okay, so I'm going to cut some stuffs out so that I'll make my life easier. It is a very long day and I'm not going to tell it all. Just a basic itinerary. 

So, we reached 1u and we bought tickets. We initially intended on watching Step Up 2: The Streets but when we lined up, it was already selling fast. As we reached the counter, they only had 3 separate seats left and there were 7 of us. So majority voted (Aiman, Me, Hafiz and James) to watch 10 000 BC. Yusof and Desmond went and changed money? And Nicholas bought Sprite, I think. And suddenly James and Hafiz disappeared to Guitar Collection

So, when Nicholas knew we bought tickets for 10 000 BC, he, well, 'freaked out', if I must say. We got the same reaction from Yusof and Desmond. They all had watched the movie and they were not intended to watch it for the second time. So, we still had to wait for James and Hafiz to come back from Guitar Collection and we were already running late.
Nicholas agreed to wait for them to hand them the tickets and Aiman and I went in the cinema first.

Honestly, 10 000 BC wasn't that bad. It was quite nice but I agree with them, I wouldn't want to watch it for the second time. But oh well, I am, today.  

So, after the movie finished, I hung out with Aiman, Hafiz and James. They came in after 20 minutes. Yusof, Desmond and Nicholas didn't show up. 
We went to Burger King and saw some TV3 people there. It was hilarious! James was afraid that he might go on television and he hesitated on queuing up to buy his lunch. I insisted it was nothing and he followed me to the line. :D

After that, we didn't do much. We went to a few guitar shops, just looking from outside. Then, we went to Toys 'R Us. After a while, Hafiz declared that 'we had to get a life' and suggested on going bowling. I hesitated, can't remember when was the last time I went bowling, but I just followed them. 

So, basically, that was our day.  Jamming was from 11.30 to 1 and after that, we went straight to 1u. It was fun, at least, better than staying at home, waking up late and do nothing, right? Yes.

So, I went to 1u again, yesterday with Aishah and Mice. We didn't do much. I did some shopping that I've been wanting to do for the past few weeks. I bought 1 jeans and 2 tops. 

And, today I'm going out again. My mom has been contemplating. Whether to let me go or not. She complained that I didn't know how to stay at home and that I go out to much. But, then again, like I said, or haven't I said before; I am very good at pleading and so, she said yes. 

So, right now, I'm waiting for Hans to come so I can go to 1u after that. This seems to take forever. Hans!! She's suppose to come here at 10.30 and now it's already 11.51. God, what's taking her so long. 

Well, it has been quite a fun holiday. Nothing much that I can complain. It's all good, at least I got out of the house. I have a strong feeling that my mom's going to ask me to stay home from tomorrow until school starts. So, I'll have to enjoy my last minute of freedom as I can.

And, my mom asked me to buy this lotion pack because apparently, it's on sale. I'm going to drag Hans for that.
:D

Btw, I have no idea why today's post is so formal! I mean, it's like I'm writing it for English essay.. "What did I do during the holidays." 
Contemplating, but I'm sure we'll have to write something like that when we're back in school.

Oh well, I'm always contemplating, aren't I?

Probably another post after I come back from 1u. Currently, I'm paranoid about Hans. Where is she?!

Yet again, I'm always paranoid. 

Sakina STILL in paranoia. 

♥ S

No comments: