JON: I'm sure you're gonna write about 'this' in your blog right?
SAKINA: Of course lah. And god, am I that predictable.
RAZIM: I'm sure she's gonna write; Movie-boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring. Italiannies- Boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring.
ANDREA: Haha. *laughs* *laughs* *laughs*
SAKINA: Well, I'm going to elaborate la, of course.
Oh well, I think that's how it went. The precision is close to precise except for what I said about that 'elaborate' part. I couldn't really remember what I said. And I'm pretty sure Andrea laughed most of the time, but I might be wrong.
So, I was waiting for Andrea to come to my house and at about 1:30 she reached my house then we went to 1u. Then, we went up, met Razim and we met up with AX.
Jon, Mr. Jon was late. Yes, he was. And now he is pleaded guilty. Nah, joking. We watched 10 000 BC. RAZIM's idea! :D. I'm fine with it. Andrea and I went in the cinema first, so that Razim could wait for Jon. They came in five minutes (or so) after we did.
Andrea thought the movie was nice and I forgot what Jon sad about it. Oh wait, I'm not sure he mentioned anything about the movie.
After the movie, we were kinda clueless. We didn't know what to do. I think Jon mentioned something about McD. Oh well, it was quite a haze. My head, I mean. I mean, my head was in a haze. Okay, nevermind.
Anyway, from McD, changed to Burger King. Because Andrea wanted Burger King. And then from Burger King to Italiannies. I find it hilarious that how from fast food, we changed to a proper restaurant.
So, then, Razim had to go for his BFC training and Jon had to buy panadol. So, we said our goodbyes to Razim and stopped by Guardian.
I bought the lotion/cream that my mom asked me to buy and Jon bought his panadol. :D
Then, with me happy with my lotion, and Jon 'relieved' with his panadol, we made way for the cinema. Yes, another movie. Because or else, we wouldn't know what to do with our lives at 1u. So, we passed by Speedy, where they had this huge poster of Colbie Cailat and her concert details. Hans was like "Sakina, look! Colbie's concert tickets!". I stopped and stared (haha, stop and stare. Get it? Get it? Never mind -_-") at the poster and went it the shop. I picked up one of the CDs and there were tickets inside the seal that sealed the CD case.
I knew, or rather Hans knew. Or both of us knew that Razim wanted Colbie tickets, so I called him. He said "yes, he wants the tickets". So we bought two CDs and we had four tickets. Currently, we have 1 extra ticket but Hans is planning to ask her brother whether he wants to go.
After that, practically, we made way for the cinema. Again, I met Su Chin! I met her at around the same place on Tuesday. She was again frustrated and paranoid that I didn't ajak her. But of course, in a cute way. Su Chin kept teasing me and Jon "Oh, you guys couple eh" and I played along. Haiyo, Su Chin, Su Chin. Haha.
Jon met his friends. And the look on Jon's face was PRICELESS! He looked so shocked!
After that, I kept annoying him by saying "Ni hen xiao" over and over again. Which means "you're very crazy".
Then, I lined up for tickets, but the next how was all at 7 something. Andrea suggested asking whether we can buy any movies that were showing then. They had only Vantage Point, so we ended up watching that.
I thought the movie was quite okay. Quite nice.
After that, we went home. We, meaning Andrea and I. Jon looked really sick and I was afraid to leave him alone. Haha! Afraid to leave him alone.
Wow, my itinerary is full!
During the movies, I received 2 phone calls. One, from James, asking me whether I'm free on Saturday to go to Sunway Pyramid. I told him that I would get back to him later because I was in the movies.
And second, from Adelin asking whether I want to go to Sunburst on Saturday.
So, I think if I were to choose, I'd go to Sunburst. Sorry James, but there's always next jamming. :D
I have went out everyday since I came back to Jakarta. I think my mom is annoyed by it.
Tuesday: Jamming, then 1u with Aiman, James, Hafiz, Yusof, Desmond and Nicholas. Watched 10 000 BC
Wednesday: 1u with Aishah and Mice. Watched Martian Child
Thursday: 1u with Andrea, Razim and Jon. Watched 10 000 BC and Vantage Point
Friday: The Curve with Andrea and Razim. Colbie's concert
Saturday: Bukit Kiara with Adelin, Dauz, and probably Andrea/Eleena and Qistina. Sunburst festival.
Ok, so my only free day is Sunday. Hahha..
Okay, will get back to you later. Need to eat. Mom calling
Bye.
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment