Friday, March 14, 2008

Amazing.

It's just amazing. I was watching my progress. On how much difference it was. From everything. The first time I laid eyes on him or everyone until now. Today. This instant.

Yes, this seems general and unspecific, but, oh well, I am talking in general.
It seems to good to be true. If it weren't for one small thing that I would have never done, this all wouldn't have happen. I trusted my guts, and look to where it lead me today.

Thanks Aishah, I couldn't have done it without you and you seem to rub it in my face every time I mention it. :D

Never question fate, Although, that was what I have been doing this past few days. I've been rolling in my bed, thinking, what If I've never done anything. All the 'what ifs' started to control my mind. It is amazing, really, how much change 3 months can make someone. Never mind about that.

Karma, seriously. Everyone has it. To my friend, who's experiencing the low side of life right now, cheer up. I've been there, and trust me, you'll be back on track.

I have no idea what to say. I'm going to Colbie Caillat's tonight and again, I'm waiting Andrea to come so that I can go to The Curve.
Honestly, I'm not THAT excited about it. But I was, yesterday when i knew I could get the tickets. But oh well, since I'm already in possession of the tickets, might as well just go.

Sunburst, sunburst.. How am I going to ask my mom! How! How!

Ugh, I have Kumon. Why, oh why!

Yet again, my own advice: Never question fate. 

An update tonight, I hope. Well, since Hans is sleeping over, I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done. But I'll try.

♥ S

No comments: