Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sports meet 08

Yeah! I wa puling with all my might
After the first round. Eleena was so happy for me.
The boys were pulling with all their might too. But sadly, lost.
The yellow, blue and green at one side. The red, at the other.
Me, in victory
before the tug of war.
Victory to blue house girls of tug of war
Our 'pirate ship'
The green house tent amazed everyone
Blue house victory, after the girls won tug of war finals.
Spotted: Shermaine, Ash, Cikgu Dayang, Cikgu Fazlina and Ariff
Yes, it has been a very long time since my last post. I think it is due to the hectic of sports day. 
Every time I come home, I intended on writing a blog. But then, I will end up sleeping on my couch. By the time I wake up, I will have my dinner and then go online for a while and then off to bed. 
It has been like that everyday for this past two weeks. Thanks to sports day. Everyday is seriously very tiring and every time you come home, you can't help yourself but to think that you want to take a nice long nap. 
It is quite fun, honestly, the sports day and it's preparation. Mostly, because of the skipping class bit but other than that, hanging out with different people is also fun. 
I'll miss hanging out with my blue house members. ): 
Oh well, everyday is almost the same. 8 am to 10 am, we will be hanging out at the field. Either practicing marching, watching the finals or support your team members and friends. After that, I will try to find as much excuse as possible to skip class. And they make me head of decoration for a reason; to skip class. :D
On Friday, the 'eve sports day', I was feeling really stressed out and it was intense. The decorations still had a lot to do and we had to go to the costume shop to get Jon's costume. So after school, my mom drove me, Jon, Andrea and Qis to the costume shop. Jon tried on his costume, we had some laughs and we headed back to school. People were already making a fuss about the tent decoration. Some green house people were out at the side of the road, collecting rocks and others were at the field, putting up streamers and flags. 
Honestly, at that time, I really couldn't care less. I came to the field, and just sat down under the blue house tent and watched the others decorate their tents. I didn't feel intimidated or pressured at all. 
Oh well, that feeling lasted for a while only, until Ms. Siew Ling, the primary blue house teacher came and nag us, well, mainly me, to do the tent decorations then. 
I was being defiant. I didn't want to do my tent decorations then. Just because the other houses was doing theirs, doesn't mean that we have to do ours. In fact, it rained that night. 
And then, Mr. Bala came. Ms. Siew Ling came and nagged at Mr. Bala and he called me and asked me to do something. I was pressured enough. I was still defiant though, but I went up to the classrooms just to get away from the field. 
I saw some of the teachers, finishing the blue boards. Till a few minutes afterwards, the teachers started to crowd the classroom. I went out and from what I heard from Andrea and Qistina, they started fighting immediately after I went out of the class.
We had balloon crisis and me, Gerald and Jon suggested to spray something just to get away from the classroom and the fighting teachers. I was tensed up and really wasn't in a good mood. 
I was practically shouting and pouring my emotions at Jon and Gerald. Gerald and Jon helped me calm down and Gerald stated somethings that I totally agree with. I thought everything was immature. Why does drama always have to be like this. Immature?
Then Gerald went and Razim came with his walkie talkie. Jon was still spraying while I poured my emotions. Then Razim went and Jon left me alone to let me 'cool down'. 

Fair enough, I thought and this was 'the perfect scene' time. *Winks at Aishah*
Then I went to the staff room. Gerald, Jon and Mr. Bala was there. Mr. Bala helped us calmed down and started brainstorming. After that, I felt way better. I started making jokes. 
We decided to head back to class and help out there. 
Gerald said, while we were going out of the staff room "You never fail to amuse me Sqeen" which I thought was sweet. 
Cut long story short, we blew up the balloons, then went to Subang Parade. Mr. Bala, Cikgu Hadif, Cikgu Dayang, Me, Andrea, Qistina, Jon and Gerald. All of us, went to Subang Parade, to buy stuffs for the tent. 
By the time I reached home, it was about 9.30 and I was real tired.
The next day, (sports day) I woke up at 5 am and reached school at 6. I was one of the earliest to reach school and it was dark. 
Okay, cut all those, and then the sports day started with the march past. It was 'kelam kabut'. From the tents, to Jon's costume, to Andrea's costume, to the marc past, to the make up, to the late jon. Wow. What a morning. There wasn't a single second I could spare. 
It was tiring after that. I had to 'angkat' the cheerleaders. 

The red house was leading, before the sports day. But then, the blue house caught up. It was fun. Watching the red house in defeat. Nah, just kidding. 

Before the tug of war finals, the blue house was leading with only one point. Everyone was hoping on the blue house girls and guys of tug of war to win this, so that we could win the overall best house. 
Gerald mentioned that even if the girls win the tug of war and the boys lost, we would still be in the first place.
And so, what he said happened. The girls won the tug of war against red. The boys lost though. Sad, but the blue house won overall!!!

There was something really funny. The green house and the yellow house all supported red. Mr. Eugene was very enthusiastic on making sure that the blue house will win in the tug of war. Same goes to the yellow house. Nicholas F5 was also doing the same. It felt good, somehow. Having everyone's courage, faith and enthusiasm in you, making sure that Blue will win. 

We won, Every blue house member was happy. Especially me, shermaine, gerald, Jon, Lang, Ash, Andrea, Qistina, Mr. Bala, other teachers and other students. But mainly, the comittee members who have been working real hard.

We had a victory run and sprayed sparkling juice all over ourselves.
Blue house, champion house title, two years in a row.

Till later, Dinner at mamak stall..

♥ S

No comments: