Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's okay!

Like I said, no hard feelings kay? 
I respect whatever you choose. :D

I am so tired. And I have tennis tomorrow. My plan: I'm going to beg my brother to go. What with all the election going on at the hall behind the tennis court. Everyone's going to see me play tennis and I'm not so proud of it. My brother is so going tomorrow. I'm forcing him to go. Plus, it is at 9 in the morning. I'm not going to wake up early tomorrow.

Oh yeah, holidays! For 1 week. But it felt as if we were going to leave school for a few months. It was so sweet! Everyone was hugging each other and said their goodbyes. If it weren't so funny, I would think that I could cry. I'll miss them. Seriously, one week without them! And I'm stuck with my sister's face everyday. Haha. Joking! 

My father's last minute decision for our holidays: A three day, two nights trip to Jakarta for some reason. We were randomly talking about Jakarta one night during dinner and suddenly he asked "do you guys want to go to Jakarta?". Of course, our response had to be "Yes! Yes!". My mom was excited to shop. I was reluctant. I wanted to stay at home this holidays. But oh well, I gave in because of shopping! YES!

And now, I'm having headache. Aishah, having a way better and interesting love life than mine is contributing it to some of my headache. It's getting me paranoid. 

And my headache is getting worse. Aishah has Secret Valentine by We The Kings on her laptop now. 
I mean, this is a very nostalgic song for me. It brings back all the memories. And there you go again, another nostalgic song. This time it's Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. And now my headache is getting worse. What with all the paranoia and nostalgia coming in and out of my head.

♥ S

No comments: