Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm holding on

Yes I am. That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to hold on. I'm trying to hold on to my sanity and reality. Making sure that it doesn't go too out of hand. 

I think if it's going to be like this, I'm going to go out of control. 
To whoever is guilty: PLEASE. You have no idea how hard it is to do my part and you're just making it harder. Now I know how you must have felt and yes, I don't wish for you to torture me any further. 

I'm currently waiting for my dad to wake up so that we can go out to lunch. 
I am also chatting with random people and I'm listing stuff down for blue house. 
I hope there's time for Petaling Street. I really need those stuffs or else tomorrow I 'kena' with Mr. Bala. 

Yesterday during Blue House meeting, I find this very funny. I am the treasurer, by the way.
Mr. Bala: Later I'll give you my number so that you can tell me the budget.
Sakina: But I don't want your number. *laughs*
Mr. Bala: Fine, I'll just give you my email. I just want to know if your planning for the budget. 
Sakina: Mr. Bala, if it exceeds the budget, we can just divide the extra amount with the number of blue house members. And then we collect the money from them.
Mr. Bala: No, cannot!
Sakina: *interrupts* Why cannot?! 
Mr. Bala: Mr. Ramli doesn't want us to collect any money from the students.
Sakina: Then I'll pay. *smiles cheekily*
Everyone laughs. Mr. Bala sighs and put his head on the table. After a few seconds, he looked up and laugh. 
Mr. Bala: Fine. After this you go and get the marching participants list from your irresponsible president.
Sakina: Okay. *nods irritatingly* 
Mr. Bala: And on Friday I need the decoration report without me asking for it.
Sakina: Right, you are already asking for it. 
Some laughed
Mr. Bala: Hmm. *pause* I'll give you my number later, IF I WANT TO. *people laughs*. Thanks for your time. You may go now. 
Sakina: But I don't want to go. I want to skip ICT. 
Mr. Bala: What am I going to do with you. Bye bye! See you later!
Anrea, Jonathan and I got up.

It was hilarious! One of my most interesting Blue House meeting ever. 
I was so hyper. I was being ridiculous most of the time. That's exactly what the meeting needed. It was so intense and everyone else was so stressed up. I was just enlightening the mood a bit.

I have to go. Lunch tak jadi. 
I'll go and eat and then i have to get ready for Petaling Street.

♥ S

No comments: