Saturday, March 22, 2008

Disappoinment.

It's amazing what not going to Coffee Morning can do to you. I was somehow looking forward to go to school this morning. I just came back from Tennis, called my mom and asked her when is she coming back so that we can go to school. She said "oh, didn't Aishah tell you? We're not going."
And I thought my voice sounded quite disappointed. I was so looking forward of leaving my house! That I thought that school was a great idea!!

Currently, I'm very hungry and there's no food and I can't really think on what to write right now. 

Yesterday Friday paranoia is over, I guess. Now, it's Saturday paranoia. From the disappointment on not going to school to today's paranoia. 

Like I said, I can't really think of what to write.

Except that yesterday morning, I (or we*) was/were in world of my/our own/owns. You get it? It's either me and my world of my own or him and his world of his own or us with worlds of our our own. 

No post for yesterday. Let me hear everybody say AWWW! 
Hahahaha!

I want to go lah. I'm hungry. Going to find something in the fridge to eat. Bye! 

♥ S

No comments: