And that is partially true. Though I can't come online from the comfort of my own MacBook, I am still thankful that at least computers exist in Jakarta. God, that must be insulting isn't it? I mean, how much more judgemental can I be.
I was being paranoid. Aishah and I wanted to bring our MacBooks to Jakarta but my mom insisted us to not bring. Excuse given: no internet connection.
I wasn't that gullible though, of course this hotel have to have internet connection. Either wireless or firewall, but they have to have internet connection. I mean, it's Ritz Carlton. They have to have internet connection.
But I let my mom win. I dared myself to not go online for a few days, thinking that it might be healthy. And gosh, look at how 'healthy' it is. I was practically drowning in my own misery.
Aishah asked whether we could use our dad's laptop. My dad, being him, tried to search an alternative and that's why I'm here now.
I'm in the business center of the Ritz Carlton hotel with a diet coke on my left.
Thank god the keyboard is 'user-friendly'. I mean, it's easy for me to get use to. I can't stand those keyboards that are so small and unuser friendly. I like to type fast and it bothers me if I have small keyboards. Oh well, whatever about the keyboard. At least I have a computer that I can use now.
Aishah's using the computer next to mine. The rest of my family is in the billiard room playing pool.
I was scheduled to go home on Tuesday. I mean, we booked the flight and all on that day but our dad has a lot of work to do (and seriously, a lot. He has been on the phone since he got off the plane). So, we have a flight for Kuala Lumpur around 7 pm tomorrow.
Honestly, I couldn't wait to go home. There's nothing much to do here. It's basically the same as KL except that KL's standard is a slightly bit higher and cleaner.
I miss my bed. I miss my laptop. I miss my friends. I miss everything that has to do with Malaysia. Possibly even the election posters and banners around my neighbourhood.
My dad was pretty stressed up with Opposition taking over some of the states for some reason. I mean, I assumed that Barisan National (BN) will take over most of the states like Selangor. So no more Khir Toyo, now DAP is ruling Selangor.
Ok, no more politic talk.
So, I have been contemplating on having a private blog. I mean, I'm going to make another blog, with the same account of course, but I'll put it to private. Only those whom I approve can view it. I'm not sure whetheryou can do that here but I'll try.
Because there are certain stuffs that I would like to post on Blogspot but I prefer it if only certain people read it.
I know, I could just type it in Microsoft Word and save it. And I don't have to worry if anyon reads it.
I have no idea why, but I just prefer writing in Blogspot.
Hmm..
Anyway, I'll see if Blogspot can do that.
Till later then. Possibly tonight. We'll be in the hotel the whole night. So, to kill boredom, I'm going to force my mom to let me go to this Business Center.
♥ S
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment