Weird. Kinda.
I think I exert most of my energy by being hyper. I'll be shouting like hell and talk very fast. I think Jon is now officially 'scared' of me. He'll look with me with round eyes. O.O Haha, yes. His face was like that.
My commitment to Blue House is currently on the VERY HIGH level. I quit Choral Speaking, which I really want to be in for some reason, for Blue House. We had 'attitude' lecture from Mr. Bala. Something about no spirit and enthusiasm. I don't really blame him though. I understand his pressure.
God, I'm emcee on standby. I was the emcee last year, give some other people their chance. :D
I'm so sleepy. I had Tasnim covering for my piano class today. I have Physics homework to do and I plan on napping for a few minutes before going to Physics tuition.
I am lethargic! I am so gonna have a goodnight sleep tonight.
Going online now is very boring.
I am talking crap. And I think my blog is like crap. Nothing interesting. I'm going off now.
Bye!
Tomorrow's another day.
More energy to exert by being hyper.
And more Blue House commitment to show.
BLUE HOUSE RULES!!!
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment