Saturday, March 15, 2008

Realize

And yesterday it was. It happened. It was unexpected, but it happened.

Haha! Nothing happened lah! 
Yesterday was Colbie Caillat's concert. It was okay, I suppose. 
Andrea and me went to The Curve, or the Cinileisure first with my mom to buy her movie tickets. Then, we met Razim with his friend, Navin at the game place. 
Andrea and me played a few rounds of foosball and then the guys joined it. Hmm, oh yeah! And I realized how much I suck in it.

So after that, we did nothing basically. Went around The Curve and Andrea insisted on eating Baskin Robbins. After that, we waited in line, outside the gate of the stage, to get into it. We saw Colbie during sound check. She was so cute! And so down to earth! There were more girls down at the audience who are way overdressed compared to her.

Anyway, it rained, around 8 p.m and people started searching for shelter. The stage was practically empty, but there were some who was smart enough to bring umbrellas stayed. We decided to stay, even without and umbrella. It was pretty cool, I thought. Getting wet, I mean. It's an experience. I mean, what the hell, right! Just get wet for the fun of it! 

By 8.30 it stopped raining and people start to crowd the stage. We had to wait for a long time for Colbie to come on stage. Hitz.fm announcers/djs were playing games with the audience to give away Colbie's signed album and posters. Andrea said it was 'scary'. 

Anyway, around 9.15, Colbie came on stage and the crowd was shouting. It was not as hysterical as I expected it to be, but it was okay. Not close to phenomenal but okay. 

She sang about 7 songs or so. She started of with 'The Little Things' then 'Realize'. She sang 'bubbly' the second last and finished the concert of with 'Magic'. 
It was cool, Andrea liked it and honestly, I liked it too. I thought that 'Realize' was so touching! Colbie said before she sang the song "This song is about falling in love for one of your friends but you're afraid to tell him/her. Incase they don't feel the same for you" or something like that. It's the way she said it. It brought so many emotions. Then it was full with choruses of "aww". 

It ended at about 10. People were all pushing for Colbie's autograph but I couldn't care less. :D

Then we said goodbye to Razim and Navin and then we made way around The Curve. Didn't know what to do, we stopped by Coffee Bean and just hung out, waiting for my mom to come. 

Basically, that's all. We ended the night by watching 'The Notebook'. Andrea thought that 'the love' was so powerful. I thought that it is so sweet. How they are so loyal. 

Ok, Andrea dah habis mandi. :D

Now, we can eat. 


♥ S

Oh btw, I'm going to Sunburst! Blog about it tonight, or tomorrow.
Oh yeah, no pictures! Aww! I need the memory card reader!!

No comments: