Friday, February 22, 2008

NopeNopeNope.

Hello cute people of the world.
My new resolution, effective today: I have to update my blog everyday. Even if it's as short as one word! 

So far, I think I updated my blog everyday for this week, and it'll keep on going that way.

Assessments are coming up in two weeks time, and we have loads of homework for this week. I am not planning to do any until Sunday night, the least. Procrastinator, that's what I am.

School was fine. The longest and quietest prefect's meeting I've ever had so far in this year. It started out in a very intense way, Emir si kecoh :P scolded about his precious TiTo book. Then some other prefects got scolded. And Jia-Jia asked every prefect to find one article!
I couldn't believe, I was seating beside her, helping her with her Decor Committee meeting, and I have to find one article! Jia-Jia!
 
Ok, not much story about him. :) Shock of my life! ;)

Got home, with Aishah and Mice. Lepaked in Aishah's room, played guitar, watch them go crazy. And forced them to come down with me to eat. :P

After that, had Kumon, Add Math tuition. 

Right now, very sleepy and tired. And my neck hurts.

Well, yes, an informal blog today. Lazy to write so long.

♥ Sakina.
Till later then! 

No comments: