I'm just so bored right now. I have nothing to do, so I'm currently in my room with Aishah and Mice. :)
We're on my bed and we have three laptops with us. Aishah and I with our MacBooks, and Mice with her Acer Laptop. Haha! It's so cool! It's like this 'lepaking' cyber cafe. :)
And so, this is another casual blog. You probably won't hear anything emo from me for maybe like till tomorrow, or maybe 1 week later. Or you might just hear from the happy me the whole month.
It's my fate I'm bargaining with here!
We just got off the phone with Rizal. :P. Well, Mice and Aishah just got off the phone with Rizal. I only talked at times. And I thought that Rizal is suppose to make a conference call with Hazim inside. Well, I don't know!
And so, I was talking to Nabilah about this song Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. I was just telling her what it's about. This girl in the song is seriously stupid!
I will most probably talk about this girl in the song in my next post.
♥ Sakina.
Till later!
No comments:
Post a Comment