Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keadaan Tidak Mengizinkan. Haha.

Hello you people out there!
Yes, I know. It has been like such a long time since you've read something 'happy' from me! 

Yesterday, I proclaimed that I was sure that today would be an emo day. Well, it started that way, since I told myself that it was going to be an emo day. I snapped at a few people, not seriously of course, but people could tell that I was emo. I wasn't really emo. There has been a lot more emo days of mine that I think is worse than today.

No wait, actually, I wasn't emo. The morning was perfect! Way much more perfect that I could ever wish for! Woke up late, couldn't really bother anyway. Came to school, went in class and NGEE!! I couldn't wish for anything more perfect. :) Then after that, Emir si kecoh,:P asked us to go to the prefects' room to do the TiTo (time in, time out) thingy. And so all of us went. Took us like 5 minutes, more than that actually to just write our names in that log book.

And so, the time past by and then we went back to class, our first period was Physics and I sounded some people for making noise in class. And during english, I was alone at the back, and I fell asleep, and people thought that I was emo. 
Haha, so I played along.
Up till break, I couldn't stand it anymore. Being emo sucks. I mean, it's not like I was really emo anyway.

And as time passes by, anything else couldn't get any better. 
It was and average happy day, and I am satisfied!

By the time I came home, I am already hyper even though I didn't get to say bye to him. But it's ok. There's always tomorrow!!!

♥ 
Sakina

NGEE!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sqeen, you betul tido ke ms english?
i seriously tak nampak! hehe. nice blog sqeen (:

Loving Sakina said...

Hahha.. yeah. i tidur! kat blakang skali!

Heh.. thanks qis!