It's a rare thing, believe it or not, for me to wake up early on weekends or during school holidays. Well, Saturdays are normally an exception. Every Saturday, I would have my tennis lessons at 9. Either that, or the school has some function that needs my presence.
Anyway, so I woke up a bit late today, at 9! My maid was screaming her head off "Sakinah! Bangun!". I was reluctant enough to wake up that I was thinking of hitting his head. I contemplated on sleeping in but then my mom came in my room and screamed as well, "Sakinah! Dah pukul 9!".
That's it, I thought. I got up, shooed them out of my room, lock it and brushed my teeth.
Tennis was okay today I suppose. It has always been. But I noticed that my strokes and swings are getting better, and therefore, I was pleased.
I need a shower! I'm sweaty and seriously stinky but I'm lengthening the thought of showering, I need to cool myself down first.
An event I'm looking forward to today: AMIRA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! :)
Well, people that I know who's gonna be there: Me, Aishah, Mice, Amira, Adelin, Zehan, Hanna, Syameen, Rizal, Razim, Dauz, Hafiz, Yusof, Nicholas, Eleena, Nabilah, Andrea, Laleetha, Jia Jia.
Well, that's quite a lot! Yes, I'm looking forward to it, for some reason. ;)
The theme is Pink and White. The guys kept questioning on how stupid the theme is. But I'm not planning on following the theme. Only a sense of pink and white is enough. :)
Ok, so let me tell you about the girl in the song Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. I'll post the lyrics here at the end of this post.
It's basically about a normal crush a guy has on this girl. And this girl realizes and enjoys the attention. So, he played around with this guy's heart, until the guy has gotten really obsessive with her.
Then, suddenly like that, the girl runs away, leaving the guy alone, wondering the girl's absence. The girl's presence has been haunting him in his dreams, wanting to find her. Imagine, when you've gotten obsessive with a person, she just leaves you like that. A deep cut and paranoia will be felt by the guy. He tried looking for her and all, but successfully failed.
He's trying to find this girl, to confess his feelings for her, desperate enough in his living presence.
Then, there's this part, where a girl sings, supposedly, the girl that the guy loves. It's sung by Juliet Simms. And so, she proclaimed that she has realized what she has done, and feel guilty that she can't show her face again and not even to meet the guy. But, she also proclaimed that she's over the guy.
And so, after that, the guy started to giving up hope, and move on.
I find this song really interesting. It took me about 1 day to figure out what the lyrics meant. Yes, it is quite obvious, but I had to hear this song over and over and over and play it on guitar and sing it myself to really understand how the guy felt. I think it's interesting. How he can fit one whole story line in a 4 minute song.
The girl is stupid, to play with the guy like that. I know someone like that in real life, and my advice for her is that, before she realized it's too late and shame of herself. Think back, and at least, treat the guy right!
So, I think I'll stop here for now. I'll probably update later tongiht on Amira's party. Hopefully, with photos. Or I'll just give a link to my flickr. I don't like uploading the photos up to blogspot. It's very 'leceh'
And, as I promised, here are the lyrics.
Remembering Sunday
Woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes,
Started making his way past 2 in the morning,
He hasn't been sober for days.
Leaning out, into the breeze,
Remembering Sunday, He falls to his knees,
They had breakfast together,
But two eggs don't last,
Like the feeling of what he needs,
Now this place seems familiar to him,
She pulls on his hand with a devilish grin,
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs,
Left him dying to get in.
[Chorus]
Forgive me I'm trying to find,
My calling, I'm calling at night,
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams,
And it's driving me crazy it seems,
I'm gonna ask her to marry me
Even though she doesn't in love,
He's determined to call her bluff,
Who could deny, these butterflies,
That's filling his gut.
Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces,
He pleads though he tries,
But he's only denied,
Left him dying to get inside
(repeat chorus)
The neighbors said she moved away,
Funny how it rained all day,
I didn't think much of it then,
But it's starting to all make sense,
Oh I can, see now that all of these clouds,
Are following me in my desperate endeavor,
To find my whoever, wherever she may be.
{Juliet Simms}
I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible,
I'm terrified to speak, but you expect that from me,
I'm messed up, I'l be blunt,
Now the rain is washing you out of my hair,
And out of my mind,
Keeping an eye on the world,
So many thousands of feet off the grounds,
I'm over you know,
I am home in the clouds,
Towering over your head!
{Alex} Original singer
I guess I'll go home now,
I guess I'll go home now,
I guess I'll go home....
Sad right, I know! I love playing this song and sing on guitar. Everything is so sincere and innocent.
Ok dudes! Till later tonight maybe! Bye!
♥Sakina
No comments:
Post a Comment