I should go and do my work. But it's a Friday night! Gimme a break right! NO!!!!!!
I'm feeling sleepy.
Today was okay, I suppose. Nothing much happened. Just another boring Friday. But thank god that I'm not too paranoid this week.
Assessments next week and I need the freaking time table! I know that BM is on Monday, Add Math and Biology is on Thursday. And that's all I know. I need to call someone.
I'm feeling sleepy, really, really sleepy.
I'm doing that thing again. Wear my big, thick pull-over hoodie, cuddle up in the corner in the dark. Since now that it's dawn, it's almost dark enough for me to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning. But thinking of all those work that needs to be done, I have to stay up, and finish them. Dammit!
Add math questions are quite hard.
That's my random 'thing' of the day.
Today, I'm quite okay. My mood, I mean. No hyper, no emo. Just normal. Glad to know.
I have no idea what to say.
Till later then,
♥ S
No comments:
Post a Comment