What I did after my las post:
I went down and eat with my family. Wow! A family dinner. It is actually quite rare. My dad rarely comes home early to catch dinner with us. And either way, we would have our dinner separate times due to tuitions and stuff. But my dad now tries to come home at least twice a week for dinner. Normally, he'd stay in his oh-so-precious office until like maybe I'm asleep. I never see him during weekdays. He'll come home, which is usually around 2 to 3 a.m. and by that time, I'm normally asleep. And when I go to school, he'll be asleep. So you see, there's not exactly any interaction that involves our awake mind interaction. It's healthy, to have your dad home for dinner. Like some of my friends, they have their dad home for dinner every night. Tonight, we talked about politics. Haha. You know, with the election and all coming, we started talking about the parties and the vote date and all.
Then, after that, I went up, planned to study but played the guitar instead. Improvised and polished my new song that I created in draft and Nab's house. It sounds great, but no lyrics though.
Then, I started to do my work. I started with Kumon, because I thought that that was my priority. It's a drag to be worrying about Kumon in school. I spent a good 1 hour on Kumon then moved on to my Add Math tuition homework. It's quite a drag too to be thinking about Add Math homework in school. I usually love Fridays, due to going home early and I don't want any unfinished work destroying my mood tomorrow. After that I did my Biology notes on effects of isotonic, hypotonic and hypertonic on animal and plant cells. I was pleased with myself, I got what Ms. Shirley was talking about! I think now I know what I've done wrong. I have to go home and do my work everyday.
Suddenly, today felt longer at home and I'm suppose to feel shorter at home. Normally I'll be home from classes at 5. But today an exception, I'll be home by about 6.30.
I think you feel that time passes by faster when you stay online, and do nothing but chat and posts blog and myspacing.
I felt like I've done so much in so little time. Otherwise, I feel like I've done nothing if I go home and go online until I sleep. I don't get the point honestly. I think now it's easier to resist the temptation since I've tried it once, it'll be easier the next time.
Of course tomorrow, my schedule will be a bit more free but assessments are just about 3 days away.
I'm planning on studying Biology, Add Math and Sejarah tomorrow. And see if I can include Chemistry and Physics.
The nice thing about form 5 is that you can study things that you actually like. I still remember form 3 was a drag. I didn't bother to study those subjects like Geography, Living Skills (KH) and History.
Of course we still do have History and Religious studies and all but we have those subjects that I don't mind studying too! I quite like studying Biology and Chemistry. Physics is okay, but I'm blur most of the time, and I go home and try to solve questions myself. I don't study Add Math and Math at home unless homework is given. You expect me to study them, what with all the Kumons and Add Math tuition? No thanks.
Sejarah, I haven't been revising at all, since the first chapter. Unless you're counting that time I read the first subtopic during my duty. But if you really pay attention in class, like today, while the teacher is giving you notes and exercises, it's easy for you to understand and remember. So, I'm planning to finish the questions in that pink History book.
Religious study is quite easy. Only two topics coming out, nothing much.
English, EST and BM I don't bother to study, even if I have to. Nothing much to study as they are testing your language knowledge and you can't do much to study 1 week before the test. If there's anything that I have to study it will be the literature section. Other than that, none.
Haha, I bet you must be bored reading all my babbles about the subjects that I'm taking. I just love babbling about myself and my world.
Tomorrow is Pn. Laili's last day. I'm quite sad that she's leaving. She's not teaching me this year, but she thought me the whole 1 full year last year. And I like to annoy her! I'm going to miss that. There won't be anymore teachers for me to annoy. Ms. Shirley will be my next victim probably. :)
Talking about Ms. Shirley, she's been saying that I'm hyper this year compared to last year. She asked what vitamins I took. I just laughed at her comment. I have been a bit more hyper this year. In the beginning of the year, I was serious with my studies, but as time flies by, your subjects getting harder, I can't help myself from making the subject less boring by being hyper in class.
I enjoy it anyway.
Tomorrow's another day! Ahh! A long one to! It feels even longer because I'll reach home at around 1 and I have the whole evening to spare. Excluding Kumon and Add Maths tuition of course.
My head's giving me a headache and I think I'm going to sleep right now. No one's online, so what's the point. I'm going to see them tomorrow anyway.
So, goodnight and till later. Tomorrow, maybe. We'll see, whenever I write my next post then, I'll see you guys!
Wow, my door bell just rang. At 11.23 p.m. Who could it be.. My dad's home.
Anyway, goodnight.
♥ S.
No comments:
Post a Comment