Mine was fine. I had a friend Valentine to waste my money and time on. ;). And I had Kubay. Hah! This is another joke, I guess. So he accompanied and was nice to me the whole day. Kubay!
And here comes the emotional part. ;)
Have you ever felt the feeling that maybe you deserve him more than her? You like him more. Your loyalty is unquestionable. But it's not how you like him or how you care about him. It's the other way around. It's his thoughts that matters. If the guy likes you back, then well, lucky you. And, this is when the case hurts the most. He likes your friend. You can't help it and you want him to be happy. And you know, in order for him to be happy, is for your friend to like her back.
Aishah: "Do you think he's a jerk?"
How do I answer this?! Hmm, NO! He's not a jerk! No way! He's not a jerk for not liking me back. Just because a guy doesn't like you and he likes your friend doesn't make him a jerk. He is by far, one of them boys that would hurt for me to ever FIGHT with!
He is seriously nice. And it wasn't love at first sight either. I liked him just recently, after like what? 1 month of knowing him. At first, I just liked him from far. But now, it's getting harder. I know him. I talk to him. I care about him. The nicest friend* a girl or even a normal boy would ask for.
It's a loss if I don't go after him now.
This is kinda the first guy that I like, that I took the initiative to go up to, to talk to, to add him. I didn't bother to care about guys I like before this. I was only a far observer.
But once you look at him, you can't help but to get to know him. As if there's something interesting to him more than what is obvious. And so I did. And I was glad that I took the initiative.
If he doesn't like me back, I'm glad that I'm his friend. I'm glad that I've ever known someone as nice as him. And he proved that guys can be understanding, caring and sweet.
A relationship with him is not what I hope for. I'm not hoping for anything. Because why bother hoping, when he only likes me as a friend. Because if he knew what I'm hoping for, he'll like me back because of sympathy, never because of me.
I do not dare to risk this relationship. Therefore, for now, I'm just keeping quiet and letting you not knowing anything about my feelings towards you.
Because if this information destroys this relationship, I can't live with myself knowing that I lost such a caring friend. Even if I'm bargaining for your heart.
♥ Sakina.
I would not say that I love him. Because I believe that the feeling of love is way stronger than that what I feel. It's the feeling where it's slightly higher than the feeling of like.
It's a crush.
A major one.
No comments:
Post a Comment