Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The ability to wish something that I know I'll get in 2 minutes.

Lol. The title is just something random. I felt like writing something. Don't you think the title 'The ability to wish something that I know I'll get in 2 minutes."
I think it has something to do with me and my temptation of jamming. It has been almost, let's see, 2 months since I last jamming, excluding the fact that I went jamming today, of course. I've been trapped at home, with a sound system no louder than my radio that I feel like I have  a feeling of hearing something very loud. Something that when I say anything, you can't hear anything.
I've been "jamming" in my room for the past 2 months. :) I'll put the music a tardy bit up and grab the air freshener and turn it into a microphone. The cool thing is, no one can see what I do and I'll do a lot of various stage movements, inspired from Hayley Williams. 
So today, Yusof and I and a few guys from form 4 arts, went jamming. Aiman, Hafiz and James to be exact. 
Three new faces in my life, yet I see them everyday. Well, I really wanted to scream my heart out during jamming just now but one, because there was one song that I didn't really memorize -Face Down-. And the other reason is with these new people, I need to get use to, it wasn't as comfortable for me to flow around with the beat.
Overall, it's a nice group Yusof brought together. James played the drums nicely! Wait, more than nice, rockingly! Hafiz, bass. Aiman- guitar, what more can I say. So I guess, the drums problems are over. But I don't think this will be the permanent band member. Yusof said that Dimitri is gonna come next week, so we still have to see.

What else... It has been a boring week. A lot of homework. It's the holidays. We don't have school till next monday, but loads of homework to be done!
Honestly, school has been fun. With all the stress, learning and dramas. It has been a really fun month so far. 
Let see, umm, stress. We had to finish these 2 bio projects. And thank god I finished both of them earlier. So, I passed it up and those of them who didn't finish had to pass it up the day after. So that night, there were like 5-6 friends of mine online, and all their display message was like "fuck bio; bio shit; bio is making my life miserable; Bio... HELP!". You can really feel the stress. Last year, when I had to do like these folio for History and Geography, I thought that was the last of it. But no.. this is worse then form 3. And we've only finished the first month of form 4. At least in form 3, the folios didn't come till mid year.
Learning-It's been fun. Call me a nerd, for all I care. Nothing much to elaborate here.
Dramas-Exciting! About teachers, gossip in school! It's all fun! I have a new crush. ;) Hans *wink* Muhibabe! heh.

Well, I'm feeling quite tired. Just finished my Physics tuition. Too much information in my head already. 

♥ Sakina!

No comments: