Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well I don't wanna be the blame. Not anymore.

current mood: very happy. (I don't know much mood, do I)
current location: Mom's room, in front of the TV.
current music: The Simpsons. 

I made Mom's room into a half-study thingy. I moved the study table into Mom's room, so that I can watch American Idol while doing Add Math. I multi-task like that. 

School was fine today. It always is. 

This is just in. Like literally JUST in! 

So Tasnim has this soft toy called Kitty. And I think she loves it more than she loves me. Anyway, we were (still are) all in Mom's room and Aishah's on the threadmill while watching TV, so the window overlooking the balcony is open. And (I didn't even notice this),  Tasnim threw her Kitty through the window. The next thing I heard, was Aishah "Tasnim!! Kitty masuk kolam!!!!" Yeah, we had some sort of a fish pond at the courtyard. We thought Aishah was joking, until Kak Betty (our maid) confirmed what Aishah said was true. 
Then all of us (Tasnim, Zayd and Me) ran out to the balcony and looked at Kitty 'drowning' in the pond. Tasnim freaked out; "KAK AS!!! AMBIK KITTY! AMBIK KITTY!"

Yes, that is the most interesting that happened today. Oh, and also the 'Mystery of The Tissue Paper'. 
Okay, Add Math and American Idol time. Goodbye!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN. WHOA!

No comments: