current location: Bedroom sofa.
current music: Decoy by Paramore.
I have tuition in a bit, but I want to shower first.
If you notice, every title of my post (almost every post) is a lyric excerpt from a Paramore song and I end my post the same way too.
Test finished yesterday for me, because I drop Chemistry, and really happy about it. So, I have started arranging and writing the music for the first three scenes, and it's doing pretty well.
Ms. Shirley's leaving for Canada. :(
My english sucks nowadays, I really have to go get a good book to read because that is how I improve my English. My english gets better when I read. But I really don't have time.
So, Mom and I have been through the internet researching about colleges and universities and courses. Yeap, I'm THAT excited. Haha, also, because tomorrow we're going to the Education Fair in KL Convention Centre and they have this talk on 'Where To Go After SPM' and something on A-Levels by KYUEM. Ariff and As are quite certain that they are taking foundation. Good for them, because foundation sounds easy. I'm stuck with the traditional A-Levels. I HAVE TO GRADUATE FROM UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE IN MATHEMATICS.
Well, we were browsing 'Actuarial Sciene' and we just concluded that I would graduate in Math, and explore my options after that. The best part is, they (colleges and such) don't really care if I just got average in my History and BM or Agama or anything else. They just care about my Math and Add Math and maybe Physics. And I have been getting As* for my Math and Add Math through out Form 4. So, I'm really happy about that. AND I do find Math interesting. Seriously, that's the only thing I don't mind studying nowadays. Exception for Music, because that's not studying, it's a hobby. I think Math can even be my hobby. Only, it's a lil bit draggy. :(
*only applies to major exams. i.e: Mid-term, mid-year, second term, second mid-term, finals.
Oh yes, Dad gave the green light for my plans to double degree in Music. So that I can be a professional musician. That'll be so cool. I'll be majoring in Math and minoring in Music. It's damn cool.
Was at the doctors just now. And received info that I can't drink OJ (orange juice) because they are high in sugar.
Oh God.. that's the major letdown.
Some funny (according to me) quotes/convos.
SqeenAriff
OMG Sqeen! You ada janggut!
Semua org ada janggut lah. Even the girls.
Eh, susahlah jadi girls ni, bila ada facial hair kena go threading.
Kalau tak, guys like you ni lah dok tell them that they have janggut.
Tapi seriously doh, ada janggut.
And you won't have any if you keep saying that.
Oh Shit!
Seriously, I think I'm like half man. Or too much testerone.
:O
SqeenGerald
WOII!! PLEASE LAH! SENYAP!
THE FASTER WE START THE FASTER WE FINISH!
Sqeen, don't lah scream.
You think they can hear anyone if I don't scream.
No, don't scream. I don't want you to lose your voice, I like your voice.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Fish(Ariff)Panda(sqeen)AsYana
(the fish and panda is an inside joke.)
Okay, I'm gonna go and sit with my panda now
AWWWW!! The fish is gonna go sit with the panda.
*giving the annoying wink* The fish and the panda will make a very good couple.
Eww, no it wont. I mean, talking bout me and Ariff as a couple is one thing.
But implying that the literal fish and the literal panda makes a good couple is just so.... creepy.
Haha! Fish and panda.
(softly speaking)
I know you nak duduk sini sebab ada meja.
Haha, agak arh.
Ms. ShirleySqeen
Sakina, I really think that you will be a prime minister or a minister one day.
WHAT? O.O WHY?
I don't know, you just have that UMMPH.
Oh. Okay, I'm not sure whether I'm suppose to feel flattered or insulted.
WHEN I'M GONE YOU WON'T REMEMBER A THING,
DON'T LOOK SO BLUE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN RIGHT TRUE,
I'M USING YOU, MY LITTLE DECOY.
(update)
Tuition's postponed!
Let's sulk.
No comments:
Post a Comment