Monday, March 23, 2009

Anyone can see that this is only permanent, temporary!

current mood: sleepy.
current location: bed
current music: Temporary by Paramore is stuck in my head for no reason.

So, livejournal is being shit today. I waited till yesterday for a new post in paramoremusic community. WHAT THE HECK ARE THE MODS DOING? Pity us (well, me) who needs the daily Paramore dosage.
Normally with Malaysia time zone (comparing it with America's), the post starts to come in around midnight, up til about really early in the morning. 
I checked midnight yesterday, no post. I refreshed again. No post. I waited till 1 am, still no post. I decided to sleep it off, thinking that the mods might already approved the posts by this morning. BUT STILL NO FREAKING POSTS!! It has been 18 hours already! And I don't have Paramore, and it's driving me insane. 
I like waking up to the thought of new posts in lj every morning. :(

Oh yeah, I just woke up. My alarm rang at 5.45 am and I immediately woke up. I don't understand why it's so easy for me to wake some times. 
Then, I was so excited to check livejournal, but no updates. :(
And I bet I'll be crazy today without my Paramore dosage and it's the first day since the term break in school today. They will finally transfer the kiddies out (thank God). 
Awesome, wish me luck. :(
And thank God school is starting. I think I'm getting more and more pathetic by day when I caught myself (no, this is not by purpose trying to include Paramore's song title) cringing at Josh's or the band's photo. Also, considering that I have 2 huge frames of Paramore. Yet, everytime when I look at them, some sort of weird, unknown feeling kept rushing in then out through me. And this, my friends, might just be the sign that I am in need of my friends. I'm stuck in the same house -wait a minute, same room- for more than too long.

Awesome, I'll see you guys in a few more hours!
Gah! Too much sad smileys in one post, and it's only in the morning.

AND IT'S ALL A GAME, I KNOW WE'LL STAY THE SAME, BUT REPETITION ENDS IN FAILURE, AND EVERY TIME I SEE IT IN YOUR EYES.

No comments: