current location: window sofa in my room.
current music: sounds of bird chirping and rain drops.
Today had indeed been an interesting day. Started with me waking up at 2 am, having slept really early the night before. Went down to look for food, but I found nothing, so I made toast with kaya. Yum. Then, went upstairs, shower and washed my hair. Then, watched Desperate Housewives while doing Add Math. After watching Desperate Housewives, I watched Paramore's The Final Riot! DVD while doing Add Math and Physics. By the time I finished doing all of that, it was 6 am. My maid was awake by then, so I ate.
Cut long story short because I'm hungry and I want to get Pesto downstairs and bring it upstairs so that I can eat while watching One Tree Hill, Chuck and Gossip Girl.
Went to school, still feeling hyper. The day passed by, I got moodier and moodier. Then, as school was about to end, I got a little more happy and not care about my problems. I got excited for drums lesson, so that I could hit the drums and released all the stress and tension inside of me. By the time drums lesson ended, I was feeling happy. I can play drums! I'm so happy! :)
Yeah, I don't know why I just get ticked off easily nowadays. I'm easily angered. Hmm..
My kaki sakit.
AND YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANNA SEE THE SUN ANYMORE.
AND OH, OH, HOW COULD YOU DO IT? OH, I, I NEVER SAW IT COMING.
No comments:
Post a Comment