I know, I've said all this and that you've heard
It all before,
The trick is getting you to think that all this was your idea.
And that this was everything you've ever wanted out of here,
Love's not a competition but I'm winning.
I'm not sure what's truly altruistic anymore,
When every good thing that I do is listed and you're keeping score,
Love's not a competition but I'm winning
At least I thought I was but there's no way of knowing,
You know what it's like when you're new to the game but I'm not,"
-Kaiser Chiefs/Paramore in Love's Not A Competition.
So yes. I just love the lyrics. Salute Kaiser Chiefs! And I just got Take That's new album, The Circus. The songs are surprisingly nice.
So, I have been indulging myself in hearts the whole evening. Literally, heart. And blood transport. Bloody Bio tomorrow. Thank god, I'm already satisfyingly good in my Mod Math.
Anyway, wanna go watch the downloaded Desperate Housewives with Aishah now. :)
Current mood: Tired
Current song: Greatest Day by Take That.
No comments:
Post a Comment