Saturday, February 7, 2009

new parasqeen!

Hello! You all enjoying the new look of my blog? :) I hope so.
What sucks though, my previous lovely Parasqeen header is gone because I suck at html codes and I can't put in my header. But anyway, it still looks cool doesn't it?

I was rudely awoken at 8 am in the morning. Having the previous night sleeping at 2 am, my head was burning, but mom hassled me to wake up. My stomach was rumbling, but I couldn't consume food because I had blood test. By the time I picked up something to wear, it was already 9.20. But when I got down, dad was still asleep in his room. So, I slept on the couch and waited for dad.

Apparently, I have really small veins and they are barely visible. So, they had to prick me with needles twice. The first was okay, normal pain for a needle. But the second one was hell! It hurts so much. Like, I've never felt so much hurt caused by a needle in my life before. According to mom, I have always had that problem since I was little. 

The test results are a little bit too personal to post here, so I won't. But I don't have nothing much pun.

So, drop a comment on the cbox and tell me what you think.

And! join me on Paramore's livejournal community, if you like them. 

Whoa,
Parasqeen.

No comments: