Saturday, December 6, 2008

Penat Gila kot.

Lethargic. Yes, I am.

Let's see. Cooked: Spaghetti Agleo Oleo (or something like that), Macaroni & Cheese and Chicken Pie. Aunty Mawin came to teach. And Mice just menyebok. 
*I am so tired*
Results: Awesome food for lunch! Really, really awesome! My fav: Spag Agleo Oleo. 

Before we had lunch, Uncle Din came back from Summit and brought back our GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR! Oh yeah! Me and Ais were so keen to get to Paramore's MIsery Business, so we played through the other songs to unlock Paramore. And the Guitar Hero Hayley's (on stage with her Riot! baju) was just plain awesome! All her moves are exactly like her's when she is on the real stage. :) Woohoo.

I was the vocalist. Ais was the guitarist. Well, we had some complications with the drums, so yeah. :) And currently, my throat is so dry and sore from all the shouting and singing. :)

(forgive me from the casual grammar today)

WHOA, I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG

No comments: