Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Bliss

of staying at home is sometimes priceless. It's weird how sometimes staying at home during the holidays or weekends just excites me. You don't have to go anywhere and just spend your time with yourself doing whatever useless thing by yourself. Though, I have to agree that it might get boring and that's when I'll go out.

Yes, I have no idea what's my point. 
I have to go to this performance thing for Yusof and sing. And it's Face Down! I hate singing Face Down. I am obligated to scream. Because that's how the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus guys did it. AH! I'm too lazy to go to that thing. I want to stay home.
And this is when the 'staying at home' rule applies. I'm just too lazy to go out. And it's Sunday. 

And on Monday, I'll be flying of to Sri Lanka. Again, I wish I could just sit at home. 

Stupid music are now playing on my iPod. What better way to start the morning. :)

Yesterday was an okay day out. We went to Pertama Complex to get my school shoes which is really in a bad condition now. It looked as if the mice got really hungry and bit my shoes. 
Then, we went to KLCC. Got starbucks, went to a few places. And a must, Kinokuniya. 
After that, we went to Sungei Wang to get some game stuff.
And we're off to the High School Musical on Ice thing at Stadium something which I forgot.

If you're on of my regular readers, you can tell that I'm in no mood for blogging.
So, 
Bye!
♥SC

No comments: