Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Avril Lavigne

I have never felt this excited for a concert. Partly because I just love Avril, although I have to agree that I'd wish that she would have came 3 years back when her songs weren't so poppish, but hey, at least it's still the same person. And the other reason is because I know almost ALL of her songs. And I can sing along to her!

"Ina! On Friday for Avril, Uncle Tab suruh pakai baju pink" Mom said, at the door of my room.
"WHAT?! PINK?! NO PINK!!!" I screamed.
"I don't know, it's like the theme or something" Mom explained.
I shrugged, "Damn Avril. And people thought she was punk. I expected the crowd to wear skulled ties and converse chuck-taylors or something"

Really, pink. Damn Avril. 
I know that she has outgrown her teenage, rebellious years and finally became a woman, hence, showing her feminine side by changin her skulls, black tie trend to pink-net-stuff.
It's fine, I don't blame her. I just prefer what she used to be.

But hey, it's her life and I don't have the right to have any say in this. She chose what she wants to be and me as a fan will just back her up through her poppish, feminine years just like how I had during her pop punk rock days. 

I ♥ you AVRIL LAVIGNE!!

And I just wish Deryck (her husband) would follow her and bring his whole band, Sum 41. That would be truly awesome. 
I mean, it's Avril's tour in Asia. Just go and follow her god dammit! 
If Sum 41 were there, it might have definitely been the best concert I will go to. 
:)

♥ SC

No comments: