People has been asking me why I didn't come to school and I've been given long explanation. (: Well, here it goes.
Okay, for the past 2 nights, I have been sleeping late. Don't ask why, I rather not tell. And this morning, I was already in my uniform until I realize that my eyes were stinging and I was having a bad headache. I know if I go to school, I'll spend most of the classes sleeping anyway. So, I just slept at home. And I was too lazy to wait until the weekends to sleep.
There? Reasonable isn't it?
I feel different not going to school. I mean, technically, it feels like Saturday or Sunday. But I feel like I missed a lot in school, when I don't think I did.
I really need to catch on my Biology and Chemistry notes. They're falling off the drain.
I'm so bored I think I'm going to shower. Again.
Okay, bye!
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment