Yeah, that is me crapping.
As and Gerald didn't come today, so I felt a big part of school was missing. I'm busy with Speech and Drama. Wow, our lives finally made into a 'drama series'. It finally feels like One Tree Hill! I have a lot to be done, but I have time to blog. I guess, it's just my nature, to do this before I do anything else.
I think I'm too influenced by Peyton Sawyer. I keep painting this boxes and paste them on my wall.
I'm contemplating on watching a new series. Probably Desperate Housewives. But I don't want to get too hooked on it. But I don't want to get bored either.
Okay, I'm going to eat. But after that, I want to discipline myself to not get on the computer and do my Speech and Drama.
Okay, I can feel the drama.
Bye!
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment