I've been living as a child thinking that life would be easy. Up until I can think for myself, I'm actually scared to face whatever is in store for me. There wwould a period of time that I actually thought about what I'll be doing in the future. How I'd live my life. Who I'm going to marry. Which college I'd be going to. How I'll die.
I'm all rather intrigued and curious, really. But sometimes, these questions are better to remain not answered.
It's nature's course. I'll let fate handle the job.
I call myself lucky. I have the right family and right friends. I do not have any major health problems. And although I'm not too smart, I'm not too dumb either. I've been blessed with acceptable personalities. And although I'm not exactly the epitome of a good human being, I'm proud of myself and those who raised me.
There's nothing I'd like to do to change me, my life, my family, or anything else for that matter. Make it better, yes. Change it, no. I take whatever God wants to give, because I know, God always decides what's best.
Definition of life varies from every human's perception. What I think about life might not be what YOU think of it.
But all I know, life brings you maturity and independence. And heck, sue me if you think I'm wrong, but you'll be nodding your head when you finally understand what I mean.
Thank you God, I've finally learnt to become an optimist again. My pessimist days are over. Here's the new me.
Learn to appreciate life, because this will be the only one you'll get.
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment